I’m so so tired coz I haven’t slept well for the past 3 days.I am yawning away at work and caffeine just doesn’t do the trick all the time.On top of that I’m on call today but this is the only time I can get my rest hehehe..Hubs is also ‘on-call’ at home taking care of Baby Arielle❤️❤️ Yes I get some time for myself but I miss my baby😩😩
- You become totally independent
- You have more financial control- You don’t feel guilty about spending your spouse’s money.
- It gives you a sense of purpose- you don’t want to regret many years down the road that you should have taken that job or gotten that degree etc.
- Your child becomes more independent and would not be overly- Mothers who don’t have their own identity would find it difficult to separate from their child and let their child grow.
- You have a social life- You friends and colleagues are equally important.Having social connections and after-work activities keep your sanity at bay 🙂
- It forces your spouse to be involved in taking care of the kids.It’s really important for him to know what to do with the kids when you are not feeling well/emergency etc.
- You become a good role model to your kids. They learn about prioritizing, time management, decision-making and sacrifice.
Many people will make you feel guilty along the way that you are not spending enough time with your kids, you don’t care bla bla bla..but truth is I know a lot of kids who were brought up by stay at home moms and turned out to be brats and also a lot of full-time working mothers who brought up really excellent kids.It’s not the quantity of time which matters,it’s the QUALITY OF TIME. Not that I’m against stay-at-home moms coz they too might have their reasons of choosing to stop work.Just the mentality of some people about working mums throws me off the edge. Moreover, I have seen so many working women with successful careers and 3-4 kids who are also successful and well-mannered and I will be like ‘I wanna be that person who can do it all too! If they can do it so can I!!’ 😄😄 Remember you are not only working for yourself,but for your children’s future as well!
So back to my on call story.I always try to wear something bright and cheerful to beat the on call blues.hehe.
Oh not forgetting I also met Datuk Rajagopal today!! #legend
P/S: the owl eyes head gear(wearing Arielle’s one hehe)is just to cover my panda eyes lol.I did feel like a Marvel character for a bit.😎
Nite nite guys!!! 😘😘