So I have been hibernating for a while now,my mind has been profoundly saturated with so many ideas and contents to share with you guys.So let me start with a product review.
Artistry Essentials Eye & Lip MakeUp Remover by Amway:
This removes the MOST STUBBORN water-proof mascara/eyeliner and bold lipstick.
Contains alcohol but it does not dry your skin/lips due to the moisturizing effects of Aloe Barbadensis gel,Chamomilla Recutita and Avena Sativa(oat extract).
The following are the amazing benefits of Aloe, chamomile and oat for skin in general and I definitely could appreciate the effects of them.
*Aloe vera-Anti inflammatory and soothes skin. Moisturizers the skin without giving it a greasy feel,perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion.Contains a plethora of antioxidants including beta carotene,vitamin C and E that helps improve the skin firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
*Chamomile – one of the best skin care herbs available and is particularly useful in eczema-prone skin. Antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic. Hypoallergenic with the ability to neutralize skin irritants.Soothes skin.
*Oat-extract(Avena Sativa) -Extract form kernel of oats.Soothes skin and reduces skin inflammation.
I remember taking this off my mum’s cosmetic shelf many many many years back and I was amazed after the first use.So here is my take on it in a nutshell:
1) For someone like me who wants to do things fast, one or two swipes across your thickest make up and you’re done! (Especially after a long day and all you want to do is sleep!)
2) Sometimes I am just tooooooo tired to wash my face after removing my make up with this product,I sleep off(by accident😆) only to find out it does not dry my skin out the next day. (But please don’t do that on a regular basis!!😅)
3) It leaves my skin and lips( I have very dry lips) moisturized and plump.
4) I am not worried about the alcohol content because it does not seem to be abrasive to my skin due to the compensating effect of the 3 moisturizing ingredients.
5) Affordable and lasts long( I use once daily for the past 2 months and I still have about 1/3 left as seen in the pic ).
6) Might sting your eyes a little so just make sure to be careful around the eye area.Wash with copious water if it stings.Once you get the hang of wiping off your make up using this it will not sting anymore:)
7) Shake well before use.
8) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Hope this helps! Stay tuned for more product reviews soon!!! ✌️🙏🏻😊