1) Marriage resembles a pair of scissors joined together so that they cannot be separated. Often they move in separate directions. But woe betide anyone who comes between them.
2) Mind is the architect of our fate. It can make us sick, or it can cure us.
3) Virtue is cultivated through persistent conscientious training. It’s not an overnight thing.
4) Insults are a common lot which humanity has to face and endure. The more work and the greater we become, the more we would be subjected to insults and humiliation. Be great anyways:)
5)Those who treat an employee with tact and diplomacy will go a long way to make him happy. A happy, motivated employee is a great value to any organization.
6)Selfishness is the cause of jealousy, while jealousy nurtures selfishness. You see, it’s a vicious cycle.
7) “Time-delay method” – When angry,count to ten before you speak. When very angry, count to hundred. 😂😂😂
8)Mankind prays for peace. But there can be no peace in the world until the conflicts within man himself are resolved.
9)Fear is one of the 3 unlearned emotional reactions, others being love and anger.
10) A difficult situation can be handled in 2 ways: We can either do something to change it, or face it. If we can do something, then why worry and get upset over it? Just change it. If there is nothing we can do, again, why worry and get upset over it? Things will not get better with anger and worry. ❤️❤️❤️
Have a great day peeps!🌈🌈🌈